Past Events !
The Brazil-Switzerland Chamber invites everyone to participate in the event “Brazil’s Position in a Changing World” on the 16th of September 2023.
Registrations are open for the *1st Brazil Switzerland Conference*!
Our event will bring together representatives from academia, government, and civil society to discuss current issues related to Brazil’s role in the world, especially in Switzerland.
Under the theme “Brazil’s Position in a Changing World,” we aim to mobilize, foster dialogue among Swiss and Brazilian representatives, and thereby deepen the engagement of the Brazilian community living in Switzerland for various reasons.
Pre-Announcement: 3rd TechMakers Brazil – Switzerland call for Joint Innovation Projects
The innovation promotion agency of Brazil (Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa e Inovação Industrial – EMBRAPII) with the support of Apex-Brasil and the Swiss Innovation Agency (Innosuisse) are happy to pre-announce their TechMakers Brazil-Switzerland joint call 2022 to fund science-based innovation projects between Switzerland and Brazil.
What does the call target?
- The call is aimed at companies and research institutions in Switzerland and Brazil (consortia) interested to carry out a joint science-based innovation project
- Companies which identify the two countries as a major market and research locations, and which want to take advantage of the benefit of EMBRAPII and Innosuisse funding
- The Call is open for all topics; however, projects in following topics are particularly appreciated:
- Biotech; Medtech
- Agriculture and Food production
- Digitalisation; Industry 4.0
- Advanced Materials
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Cleantech; Clean Energy & Water
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Innovation and Creativity (social, technical, cultural)
What conditions apply?
This is an international, bilateral funding instrument subject to the funding rules of EMBRAPII and Innosuisse. Details will follow in the call documentation. The call will open on February 01, 2022.
The funding organisations are glad to advise interested parties on request. We kindly request you to contact Innosuisse at the email address mentioned below with any specific questions you may have.
Our main activities
1 - Accelerate your company projects in Brazilian markets.
2 - Internationalize Brazilian companies with a gateway to Switzerland and Europe.
3 - Stay informed of all major developments regarding the bilateral relationship.
4 - Meet local authorities and international visitors as well as promote new contacts and business opportunities.
5 - Networking with Brazilian and Swiss entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Get our newsletter
Our curated content of exclusive news about Brazilian and Swiss affairs aims to promote productive networking and business opportunities as well as useful market information. Feel free to send us news about your events, products and services