Our next event will be on 15.6.22 !
Don’t miss the next exhibition by Leca Araújo in Geneva, the 28 June 2022 !
🇧🇷 BRAZIL – UKRAINE SOLIDARITY 🇺🇦
Attached please find an urgent appeal from Fondation NEOJIBA. Many of you may recall the visit of this youth orchestra from Bahia to Switzerland a few years ago.
Our Chamber is committed to promoting and sponsoring international solidarity projects such as this. Please consider supporting this urgent effort and circulate this appeal throughout your social media networks.
Pre-Announcement: 3rd TechMakers Brazil – Switzerland call for Joint Innovation Projects
The innovation promotion agency of Brazil (Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa e Inovação Industrial – EMBRAPII) with the support of Apex-Brasil and the Swiss Innovation Agency (Innosuisse) are happy to pre-announce their TechMakers Brazil-Switzerland joint call 2022 to fund science-based innovation projects between Switzerland and Brazil.
What does the call target?
- The call is aimed at companies and research institutions in Switzerland and Brazil (consortia) interested to carry out a joint science-based innovation project
- Companies which identify the two countries as a major market and research locations, and which want to take advantage of the benefit of EMBRAPII and Innosuisse funding
- The Call is open for all topics; however, projects in following topics are particularly appreciated:
- Biotech; Medtech
- Agriculture and Food production
- Digitalisation; Industry 4.0
- Advanced Materials
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Cleantech; Clean Energy & Water
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Innovation and Creativity (social, technical, cultural)
What conditions apply?
This is an international, bilateral funding instrument subject to the funding rules of EMBRAPII and Innosuisse. Details will follow in the call documentation. The call will open on February 01, 2022.
The funding organisations are glad to advise interested parties on request. We kindly request you to contact Innosuisse at the email address mentioned below with any specific questions you may have.
Our main activities
1 - Accelerate your company projects in Brazilian markets.
2 - Internationalize Brazilian companies with a gateway to Switzerland and Europe.
3 - Stay informed of all major developments regarding the bilateral relationship.
4 - Meet local authorities and international visitors as well as promote new contacts and business opportunities.
5 - Networking with Brazilian and Swiss entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Get our newsletter
Our curated content of exclusive news about Brazilian and Swiss affairs aims to promote productive networking and business opportunities as well as useful market information. Feel free to send us news about your events, products and services