Our next event will be on 12.9.22 !
“…L’exposition Brasilitude célèbre le bicentenaire de l’Indépendance du Brésil en 1822 en référence à la Semaine d’Art Moderne de 1922, une étape importante dans l’histoire de l’art brésilien. Dans Brasilitude, les œuvres de cinq artistes brésiliens contemporains seront présentes, offrant au public une immersion dans le Brésil à travers l’art contemporain… » (Site Espace L)
Pre-Announcement: 3rd TechMakers Brazil – Switzerland call for Joint Innovation Projects
The innovation promotion agency of Brazil (Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa e Inovação Industrial – EMBRAPII) with the support of Apex-Brasil and the Swiss Innovation Agency (Innosuisse) are happy to pre-announce their TechMakers Brazil-Switzerland joint call 2022 to fund science-based innovation projects between Switzerland and Brazil.
What does the call target?
- The call is aimed at companies and research institutions in Switzerland and Brazil (consortia) interested to carry out a joint science-based innovation project
- Companies which identify the two countries as a major market and research locations, and which want to take advantage of the benefit of EMBRAPII and Innosuisse funding
- The Call is open for all topics; however, projects in following topics are particularly appreciated:
- Biotech; Medtech
- Agriculture and Food production
- Digitalisation; Industry 4.0
- Advanced Materials
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Cleantech; Clean Energy & Water
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Innovation and Creativity (social, technical, cultural)
What conditions apply?
This is an international, bilateral funding instrument subject to the funding rules of EMBRAPII and Innosuisse. Details will follow in the call documentation. The call will open on February 01, 2022.
The funding organisations are glad to advise interested parties on request. We kindly request you to contact Innosuisse at the email address mentioned below with any specific questions you may have.
Our main activities
1 - Accelerate your company projects in Brazilian markets.
2 - Internationalize Brazilian companies with a gateway to Switzerland and Europe.
3 - Stay informed of all major developments regarding the bilateral relationship.
4 - Meet local authorities and international visitors as well as promote new contacts and business opportunities.
5 - Networking with Brazilian and Swiss entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Get our newsletter
Our curated content of exclusive news about Brazilian and Swiss affairs aims to promote productive networking and business opportunities as well as useful market information. Feel free to send us news about your events, products and services